Hocklim is constantly evaluating the clients' requirements to be competitive in the industry and to better fulfill clients' needs. Hocklim strives to remain competitive in the industry when it comes to rendering services and has a team of well-trained staff to oversee the site execution and to ensure that quality work is done within the stipulated period.
Over the years, Hocklim followed closely with the demand of sophistication in standard by mastering to be versatile in managing different types of products, services, and projects. Hocklim ensures that they have the specialty to meet the clients’ requirements. As a result of the reliable service and quality of work, Hocklim has received many standing testimonies from the customers.
Hocklim was established in 1988 and the company is registered with BCA as CW02 Civil Engineering B2 and, GB1 General Builder Class 1. Presently Hocklim is small-medium enterprise with 40+ employees and the main core business is civil engineering and associated works.
Our customers are mainly the various government agencies, Public Utilities Board, National Parks Board, Nanyang Technological University, various country clubs and other private organizations such as PBA Singapore, Nexus International School, Australian International School, Stamford American International School and Gardens by the Bay.
Our most decorated project so far is RACE, designed by Mr. Colin Seah, Ministry of Design. It has won many design awards worldwide.
Our company has been awarded the Cool Ideas Enterprise Award by Minister Mr. Lawrence Wong in 2018.
CW02 - B2 BCA Registered Contractor
- Drainage Works
- Road Works
- Reinforced Concrete Works
- External Works, Drains, Roads, Footpath
- Steel Fabrication
- Design and Build of Floating Wetlands at Pekan Quarry, Pulau Ubin
- Tan Kah Kee Flood Mitigation IoT System (Semi-Automatic Flood Gate and Detention Drain System)
- RACE - Robotics Automation Centre of Excellence
- LED Signboard Design, Fabrication and Installation at Nexus International School, Stamford Amercian International School
Slope Improvement Projects
- Improvement to Geo-Barrier System
Cool Ideas Enterprise Award 2018
- Real Time Monitoring and Instrumentation at Mt Sinai and Buangkok Link
- Monitoring of Geobarrier System Slope at Northshore
- Beach Nourishment using Geobags
- Development of Capillary Barrier Systems
- Construction of Geobarrier Systems and Reinforcement Slope using Geocell, Geogrid & Other Geosynthetic Materials
GBTB - Dragon Sculptures FoundationDesign, Supply and Installation of Cast In-Situ Foundation to Existing Sculptures
For any inquiries, questions or commendations, please call: 6564 5715 or fill out the following form
2021 Bukit Batok Street 23
Tel: +65 6564 5715
Fax: +65 6567 3261
To apply for a job with Hocklim, please send a cover letter together with your C.V. to: